Your Instagram bio is the first thing people see when they land on your account. It’s especially important to create the perfect Instagram bio for business accounts, as this bio showcases your brand’s personality.
It’s important to know what personality you want to showcase for your brand. Is it modern or classic? Do you have an open and friendly work culture or do you value formal structures? Are you a customer-centric brand? What values does your brand aspire to? For example, protecting the environment by reducing your carbon footprint or using ethically sourced raw materials are your core values.
By understanding your brand’s core values and personality, you can create an appropriate bio and content that reaches the right audience. Learn how to create a Instagram bio for your Business.
The basic components of your account
Below are the components of your business account that will engage audiences right from the start:
- Profile Photo: Use your company logo or branding image here.
- Username: Ideally, this should be your brand name. If that’s not possible, you can add symbols or numbers but keep the name.
- Bio: Find relevant information about your brand here.
- Website: Paste the link to your website or landing page here.
- Email/Phone: You can add either or both contact information so potential customers can contact you directly.
- Directions: How customers can find your store or office. You can omit this if you are an online-only brand.
- Phone number and other actions: These buttons allow customers to call or email you.
Steps to create the perfect bio for your Instagram Business
- Understand your goal: Know if you want users to be directed to your website or contact you, or if you want them to buy your product/service directly through Instagram’s e-commerce facility.
- Only include essential information: Bios have a 150-character limit, so make sure you only include information that is absolutely necessary. For example, your niche (food, finance, beauty, fashion, etc.), your location, and the products/services you offer.
- Use Emoji: Using emoji in your text is a great way to add a personal touch to your bio without making it seem boring or tedious.
- Keep it simple: Since the bio is very short, make sure it’s easy to read and doesn’t get too complicated. Most social media users have limited attention spans and will not read it if it seems confusing or complicated.
- Include Appropriate Hashtags: Include hashtags relevant to your brand, e.g. Your niche, location, product/service name (if it’s a popular product) or even your own hashtag with your brand’s name. This allows people searching for those hashtags to find your account and increase audience engagement and organic reach.
- Add appropriate CTAs and action buttons: If you want your customers to call you, add a “Call Now” button or an “Email” button if they need to. You can even connect 3rd party apps to your profile and add action buttons that will direct your customers to that app/website. For example, you can add a “Book Now” button that takes users to an appointment booking platform.
- Add a link to your website or landing page: This is important if you want to direct your audience to your website or landing page to track your sales funnel. It can also increase your credibility if you have a professional website in bio.
- Include relevant contact information: Make sure you include the correct email address and phone number. Customers will contact you using this data, especially if you include a meaningful CTA and the right action button. In this way, you can generate high-quality leads and increase your sales.
By creating the perfect bio for your Instagram business account and adding all the details, you can increase your sales and grow your audience.
You can grow your audience much faster and with less effort if you buy Instagram followers and likes. Subscribe to Fanexplosion now for free or paid subscription to increase your followers and engagement!
Read more: Tips to Protect Your Instagram Account from Unauthorized Access (2022 Update)
Do you want more Instagram followers & likes for your profile? Then visit our shop and buy Instagram followers today. Become an influencer with us!
- 100% discreet and secure transaction
- Large German provider
- Long refill guarantees
- Fast processing
- 24/7 email support